Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Lay Hold Upon Every Good Thing, P1

Lay hold upon the word of God. The word of God is quick and powerful.

My name is Chris Chandler. This is my new blog where I write about the things that are most important to me, even the things of God.

"Wherefore, I beseech of you, brethren, that you should search diligently in the light of Christ that you may know good from evil; and if you will lay hold upon every good thing, and condemn it not, you certainly will be a child of Christ." (Moroni 7:19)

It is my hope, and my intent, to lay hold upon every good thing, but most especially the words of Christ. Also I hope and pray with all my heart that my children and my family will also desire to lay hold upon the things of Christ and upon every good thing as well.  Only God, and my wife, know the deep desire of my heart, to build Zion in my own marriage and family, and to be worthy and prepared to meet with Christ. That would be Zion for me and my wife.

I love Jesus. I love the words of Christ and pray with all my heart that I may be filled with the words of Christ that I might speak with the tongue of angels and speak (as well as write) by the power of the Holy Ghost.

There are things afoot. And things that we need to prepare for as the second coming draws nigh. The tribulations and trials and distress and difficulties that are coming up on the world will require us to be prepared spiritually, temporally, and filled with love for our fellow man.

The things that I will speak, write, and discuss here in this blog are to invite, entice, and persuade all men to come unto Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment